Brexit or Bremain?
15:46 - 16:46
On 25th April 2016, the Food Foundation, Food Research Collaboration and Food Ethics Council convened a parliamentary event to debate the implications of the European referendum for food and farming policies and public health.
- Charlotte Smith - Host (Radio 4, Farming Today)
- Professor Tim Lang (City University)
- Professor Wyn Grant (Warwick University)
- Professor Fiona Smith (Warwick University)
- Kerry McCarthy MP
- Raymond Finch MEP
Watch the full event here:
The debate covered a wide range of issues affected by Brexit including:
- the Common Agricultural Policy
- the links between public health and the environment