Tackling the Health Challenge
The Food and Drink Federation’s annual nutrition event will focus on the health challenge, and how food and drink manufacturers can tackle it.
This whole-day event will include speeches from our experts as well as case studies and panel discussions.
The day will cover the following topics
- Sugars reduction guidelines and what will the government be focusing on next
- Practical advice & manufacturers’ experiences on how to approach reformulation
- The dietary concerns beyond sugar in the UK and what this means for food producers
- Extended restrictions on marketing to children that came into force in 2017
- When can you claim reduced fat or increased fibre – the FDF best practice guidance on comparative claims
Anna Taylor from the Food Foundation will be speaking at this event.
To find out more click here.