End Hunger National Conference
Help build cross-party support in Parliament for ending hunger in the UK. There will be high-profile speakers, policy discussion, and workshops to give you the skills you need to help build a powerful movement for food justice where you are.
Topics for panel sessions will include:
- Who is responsible for ending hunger in the UK?
- Tackling childhood hunger/365 day food provision for young people;
- Preventing destitution/reforming Universal Credit and sanctions;
- Measuring the scale of household food insecurity in the UK
Workshop sessions will include:
- How to build a local End Hunger campaign;
- How to build a positive engagement with your MP
- Developing a local food poverty profile
- How to successfully engage with the media
- How to engage people with experience of food poverty in the campaign
Anna Taylor from the Food Foundation will be speaking at this event about Measuring the scale of the problem.
Click here to find out more.